Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Strongest Bite force!



Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm back in school now. So the blog will be updated even faster then before. 

These are excerpts from my first illustration I assignment. The assignment was to draw 100 illustrations of the same thing. I wanted to pick dinosaurs, but seeing as how I did that pretty recently I thought that would be lame. Instead I did something totally different......Alligators!



I did research on these majestic creatures of course as I was drawing. Did you know that crocodilia  have the strongest bite force of any creature on earth?.....I couldn't find out which exactly was stronger between the alligator and the croc.....it's very close, but I can tell you this

They both have a bite force that's over 2000 lbs per square inch (yes....I wish it was over 9000).....

To put that in perspective...a large great white shark has about 400 lbs per square inch...

If your still wondering how EPIC that makes them......check out this!




No comments: