Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gabo and Michelle


So I've been really loving photoshop as a life drawing tool as of late. I can experiment wth color and compositions and capture the information that i need in a quicker amount of time then i can by hand. I still love the feeling of traditional media far more, but it's nice to be able to get a nice colored sketch of my friends while we're just casually hanging out.

It's also great because it allows me to experiment with different palettes without wasting materials. Which is AWESOME.

3 comments:

Craig said...

I'm liking the palette on that second one. Some of the strokes are convincing and don't read as photoshop. But that's a scary ass face.

B.Wallz said...

yea, there's a actually a funny story behind the face, I'll have to tell you in person though. It does end up looking very much like the question's face though.

Amanda R.Christensen said...

I disagree with Craig about the strokes. Boo soft-edged brushes. The palette is nice, as usual. That seems to be a strength.