Monday, July 13, 2009

This Ain't Sea World! THIS IS REAL AS IT GETS!!



I felt like painting fish.

This piece was an interesting experience to the end. I'm really enjoying the journey my art is taking this summer. At the same time, I really wish I could figure out how to combine my love comic art and my new found passion for painting. I guess all I can do is continue to experiment. 

I'm finding that my artistic thought process streams much more spontaneously during the summer, probably because I can focus more on the task at hand. I need to find a way of working this efficiently (preferably better) in less time. 

It's going to be interesting to see how my oil painting and inking sensibilities will change after working in photoshop exclusively for the past couple months. 

No comments: